featured post

Today's featured post: How many calories are in a feeling?

Monday, February 18, 2013

ThinkinAbou'chu. (Thinking #3)

I'm Thinking About You.
I'm thinking about you like baby's think about teeth. Like dolphins think about air and like divers think about dolphins. I'm thinking about you like the first day of spring thinks about strawberry short cakes like the marshmallows think about summer and the Easter bunny thinks about the moon. I'm thinking about you like guys think about girls and the sun thinks about the stars around mars.
Yup I'm thinking about you like waterfalls think about circles and like birds think about migrating patterns. Like dirt thinks about soaking. Like the page think about turning. Like the radio thinks about electricity saying "I can't sing without you. I've got no power without you.".
Like flowers think about blooming and bees think about stripes. and the sun thinks about clouds.
I'm thinking about you like we'll never be apart. I'm thinking about you like a wedding ceremony thinks about rings.
I'm thinking about you like so many things...
But it's you who will never wear the ring
I can't sing because I haven't seen.
You is who I haven't met.



4 comments:

  1. "But it's you who will never wear the ring" so true right now. Stealing

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I can't sing because I haven't seen.You is who I haven't met." Its true, stealing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm thinking about you like guys think about girls and like the sun thinks about the stars around mars." STOLEN

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm flattered by all these comments
    Btw those pictures were taken by me with my camera

    ReplyDelete