featured post

Today's featured post: How many calories are in a feeling?

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Flat. :/


Why am I so awkward. I mean it.
Why is it that every form of self expression leads to embarrassment? So I write and tweet anonymously, thank god it hurts a lot less
I know there's something wrong with me & my parents can't take care of me

I want Florida. I want Shepherds pie. I want aderall.

I want to just move out 
Am I stupid? do I have fog in my neurons? Why is it at the times that I want to feel most, I can't. I'm flat.

"How do you feel?" like...Like I'm sad but i can't remember why...
...like i've got just a tiny glimpse of my potential through a feeling of Flatness

9 comments:

  1. I wrote this but my thoughts are so fleeting disappearing as they form, I'm sure I forgot something

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might be the best thing I've read tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like I'm sad and can't remember why.

    This line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "How do you feel?" like...Like I'm sad but i can't remember why...
    -Stole It

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like it when folks come together and share opinions.
    Great site, keep it up!

    My web-site sports 2011

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's enormous that you are getting thoughts from this post as well as from our dialogue made here.

    my homepage :: voucher codes

    ReplyDelete