featured post

Today's featured post: How many calories are in a feeling?

Monday, February 11, 2013

Falling.




For those who cannot read pictures:
I am going to jump out. I'm going to fall. What seems like neverending. The loudest sound in the world my own heart. So many things so big. I cannot see. DRIFTING. No breathing. No movement. Euphoria. Colors. moments. Feeling. on and on. the song is coming to an end; the song of my whole life. T can see it now, the greens. You know I didn't want to see You it means its over. but it can't be over yet I'm not on the ground yet. but i can feel it. The feeling of closing. but this time, closing without regret. Hey to You, i think i love you I never wanted to see you. Be consumed in my own rushing ecstasy. but im glad to see you again, let you in. Hello Earth. I'm almost there. i'll touch your surface and we'll join. I liked it up there but down here is much more comforting and looks warmer. i hold your hand and we'll walk through the fields. i don't think i'll leave this place agian because now i realize I've got something worth protecting.


No comments:

Post a Comment