featured post

Today's featured post: How many calories are in a feeling?

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Write a poem. A poem almost always rhymes and uses figurative language.Here's the structure for an allusion.

Okay. fine. I'll try a tried & true format. The "I'm thinking about you"

             I'm thinking about you like lemons think about lemonade like dogs think about fresh air. I'm thinking about you like kids think about candy like walmart greeters think about 6'oclock. 
Like astronauts think about the dark side of the moon. And it's you! It's you who I'm thinking about!My mind is racing like the solar system spins around the sun and the sun never. stops. burning. 
    I'm thinking bout you like the grill thinks about matches like a professional kickboxer thinks about matches like a color-blind sock searcher thinks about MATCHES! 
      I'm thinking bout you like treasure thinks about boxes like wagons think about oxens like paper thinks about glue and like minivans think about vacations. Like grass thinks about soaking and moping is what I'm doing when I'm not around you. 
     I'm sad because I'm also thinking about you like Ezpernazas mother thinks about stirring oatmeal. Like Mr. Paskett thinks about sundays and poor kids think about christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks , I've recently been looking for info about this topic for a long time and yours is the greatest I have discovered till now. However, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you certain about the supply?

    Also visit my weblog backyard classic charcoal roaster

    ReplyDelete